Left Brain Bio
Sustainability & International Cooperation Specialist
- International cooperation specialist with a deep passion for investigating all aspects of human development and promoting innovation in earth-friendly and self-reliant living.
- B.A. with honors in Political Science (International Relations) and a M.A. in International and Intercultural Management. She has traveled extensively and lived in different countries in Europe, Asia, and North America, working at various international organizations such as the United Nations, the European Council, and other international and local non-profit organizations around the world.
- Projects involved with related to sustainable development; human and environmental rights; poverty and equity; community development; energy policy; early childhood education and intervention.
- Areas of expertise include strategic planning, organizational development and management, project coordination, communications, advocacy and outreach, event organizing, etc.
- Thanks to exposure to different life- and work-settings at organizations of varied scope and size, she earned considerable experience in her field of expertise and is very comfortable relating with people from all walks of life and backgrounds. She had chosen this line of work moved by a deep wish to help build a world where healthy communities and environments, and a sense of brotherhood could thrive.
- After working over a decade for international cooperation and sustainable development, she realized that true sustainable development and world peace can only begin at the individual level. She found that true and long-lasting change can be attained when each individual is awakened their full potential and individual gift.
- Thanks to a life-long and innate passion for investigating all aspects of human nature and the nature of reality, she delved deep into her own explorations in the areas of personal development and self-realization. Before earning her M.A. she had already become a Certified Hypnotherapist and later attended many self-help workshops.
- Earned significant insight in the field of mind-body connection, holistic living and self-empowerment. She speaks 6 languages and has a deep appreciation of the world's cultural diversity and heritage, and yet oneness in humanity.